Community post

Journal

Temp Drop- AF is in the forecast

Last night I prayed and asked God if AF can come soon. It's just that this long luteal phase business is no fun...and Dr. Google doesn't really seem to have answers as to why a women's luteal phase might be longer.
In fact I found information , from doctors, stating that luteal phases don't get longer, a women's ovulation just gets pushed back. Obviously, these doctors aren't super knowledgeable about BBT, then... It clearly shows that my luteal phase is long this cycle.
I'm looking forward to a fresh start and the closure that AF brings. So, part of me (most of me) is very relieved at my temp drop this morning. I still have that sinking feeling of that confirmation that I'm not pregnant, but it does feel so good to know that I have another chance soon. Feeling very peaceful today. Thank goodness! Here's to new beginnings!!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo