Posts by Catover12082012

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Trying to conceive baby number 3

Ok so I am 9 dpo and freaking out a little I have so many symptoms but don't want to be optimistic. So I use ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Ok so I am 9 dpo and freaking out a little I have so many symptoms but don't want to be optimistic. So I use ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Burning sensation in breasts???

I know this is a difficult one, but when I had my last baby the first indication that k was pregnant was a bur ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

12dpo need someone to talk to

Hi I am 12dpo and really need someone to talk to. I have so many symptoms Bloated Nauseous Tiredness Ac ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

6 dpo

Ok so today i an feeling very meh! Here are some of the symptoms; Mild cramping Tiredness Aches Bloated G ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

4dpo

I have been trying for a couple if months now, I login in again after I conceived my first dd with the help if ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages