Community post

Discussion

12dpo need someone to talk to

Hi I am 12dpo and really need someone to talk to. I have so many symptoms
Bloated
Nauseous
Tiredness
Aching legs ( I just thought it was to do with walking to much but it's every night)
Dull period pain but it's been happening since about 5dpo
Back ache
But the worse one is burning nipples it's like the intense pain I had when my milk was coming in with my first baby.
I am struggling as I feel like I am really pregnant but I keep getting bfn!! I am a compulsive tester lol
I would really love someone to talk to that is going thought the same thing.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I'm 11 days past ovulation and have a 25 day cycle so next Friday would be my testing day. What about you?
I've had all the symptoms you are having, the wait is driving me crazy. Went for a HCG blood test two days ago which came back as a 2 negative :( but the reason the dr tested me is I'm a bit older and twins run in our family. So I've safely ruled that out! Lol she did say it was still early, and the fact hcg was present was a good sign.
My nausea symptom started yesterday, wonderful! Lol

How are you feeling today?
Fiona x

9 years ago

Hi Fiona I am so happy that I have someone to talk too. I am still feeling the same but Its my Breasts that are burning that is the thing that is the strongest!! I have a 29 day cycle so I have to wait till the 26th/ 27th to test!! It's killing me I spose I am lucky that I have my little girl to keep me occupied lol. I love reading all the feeds on here but you don't get many people actually saying that they are pregnant and saying that there have got there bfps
My doc wouldnt even consider a blood test with me until my missed period!! I just wish there was a way of telling straight away xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo