Posts by authorfreak

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

I've gotten my first positive! :)

This morning I received a very faint positive. Around 4 pm I took two cheapie tests and got darker positives ...

4 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Af due today, highest temp of cycle, neg hpt

I am 14 dpo today and I have waited until CD35 because that is the longest my cycle has ever gone. My temps be ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Positive opk AFTER dramatic temp rise?

Has anyone experience a positive opk a few days after their temperature rose? I thought I had ovulated on cd12 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

positive opk at 13dpo

I had a positive opk on cd11, HOWEVER, i just had a temp rise the past few days starting around cd22-23 and to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

bbt confusion

my temps seem to be everywhere and although I had a positive opk, my chart doesn't really show it....and I hav ...

0 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

The TWW begins...

I had a positive opk yesterday and my charts match up with it....so here begins the dreaded TWW! I am a POAS ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

new to opks. is this positive?

So I have never known when I ovulated before so I bought some opks. My period started September 26th and ended ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

New to this

For the first cycle of TTC, my new hubby and I just crossed our fingers and didn't really do too much. Today i ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages