Posts by mehteh

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Pregnancy after unilateral oophorectomy?

I had a miscarriage about a month ago and when having an ultrasound to check my uterus afterwards, they found ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

TTC after oophorectomy

I have researched some online and haven't found much information, so I'm interested in what others' experience ...

5 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TTC after oophorectomy?

I have researched some online and haven't found much information, so I'm interested in what others' experience ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

When did I ovulate?

I have been using BBT and OPK. OPK was positive the first day I did one on cd 9. The package said the time did ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Am I not ovulating?

My last cycle was the longest ever: 33 days. I tried OPKs for the first time this cycle and tested at 5:30pm w ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has TTC completely thrown my cycle off?!

Prior to TTC a few months ago, I had regular 28 or 29 day cycles like clockwork ever since I stopped taking BC ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Has TTC completely thrown my cycle off?!

Prior to TTC a few months ago, I had regular 28 or 29 day cycles like clockwork ever since I stopped taking BC ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Does it matter what time of day you use an OPK?

I read that it is best to use an OPK in the afternoon because LH is most likely to surge in the afternoon. How ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Hoping for Nov 2013 baby!

This will be our first cycle ttc. So excited and anxious! I would love to have a group that is trying for the ...

170 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Did I already ovulate? What's going on?

I was supposed to ovulate 3/6, but I was on a 6 day course of prednisone last week. I finished the prednisone ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago