Community post

Question

When did I ovulate?

I have been using BBT and OPK. OPK was positive the first day I did one on cd 9. The package said the time didn't matter so I did FMU. That afternoon and the next day FMU was negative. I have regular, normal cycles that are about 27-29 days. I haven't had a bbt shift, but I've also had a cold this month. I had EWCM for several days around cd 9-14. Now on cd 15 it is creamy. I have had symptoms of abdominal cramping cd 14 and 15. Any insight? Could the OPK be false positive? When did I ovulate?

User Image

1 Answer • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

you dont take O test with fmu u need to have moment in body or some activity you got levels to develop n since u had cold it might ve affected ur temperature, again u need to take the temp before u even got out of bed same time every day ...then u r opk test every day same time for clear result its best to take twice day morning & night u might get negative in the morning n positive in the night n vice versa..so each day twice same time not with fmu u only test hcg with fmu for best result.. before ur opk test u need to hold pee at least 2 .5 hrs opk test dnt fdrink any during that time either

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo