Community posts

Page 273

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2721 - 2730

Question

Positive

Hello everyone im 14dpo and have been feeling sick today I took a test this morning I took the test apart and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulation pain?

To all who get ovulation pain.. where and what does it feel like .

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Light Bleeding but just got BFP! 11DPO

Hey Ladies! I'm in SO much shock to have got my vf BFP this afternoon! Yet I'm also noticing right when I took ...

7 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Miscarriage? A true mystery!

I hope someone can help me out. I had my period on February 5. It lasted 7 days and we had sex on the 12th. I ...

30 Answers     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Advise? Anyone experienced this

Hey ladies. Currently 8DPO. This morning I experienced a stop in your tracks sharp stabbing pain in uterus are ...

7 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Clomid!!!!!

Hey! I’m new to the forum thing but I wanted to get more information about women who have taken clomid. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation bleeding?

Has anyone had ovulation sporting or bleeding? It’s cycle day 15 today and I’m bleeding. It’ ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Best brand of Pregnancy Tests

What have you found to be the best brand of HPT? I’m trying to find cheaper options :)

3 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Nervous to test

Hey ladies, quick question. I am 14 DPO and AF should have been here by now. (Sorry TMI) I have been having o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

what shd be the normal beta Hcg value??

Hi guys:hug: I am currently 2 days period overdue, i stopped spotting but the problem it is that i saw no ... Updated

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago