Community posts

Page 260

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2591 - 2600

Question

What's going on?

So I have irregular periods and don't know when I ovulated BUT I think (based on the past 3 pregnancies) that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Ovulated Early?

PLEASE HELP! I had unprotected sex on Saturday. On Monday, I spotted (brown) and then had cramps on my lower l ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When does tests become negative for a chemical?

Hi ladies! I had faint positive tests for a couple of days now, 13 or 14 dpo today. Had a faint positive this ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Do you think I am still pregnant?

Hey ya'll!!! I took a Clearblue Digital with Smart Countdown on 10DPO with FMU and got a BFP. Took another 4 h ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Preg test

I've been feeling really shitty the past few days. Cramping , feeling sick ect ect. My period is due i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation?

I’ve just wiped at 9DPO and had something a bit like EWCM but it’s tinted browny pink. I’ve ...

11 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bfp disappeared after an hour?

Ladies I am so confused. Short story: took a test this morning on 12dpo that looked like a BFP to me. Line was ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

When to test?

My LMP was April 7,2019 and 4 day cycle. According to this site, I have a luteal phase of about 10 days. I was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

TTC after miscarriage

Hello there, my Doctor suspects I had a chemical pregnancy, I was on the pill and was 6 days late, all home te ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

20 weeks

Had my 20 week anatomy scan.. Baby was just chilling in there.. But the cord was between the legs so it was h ...

2 Comments     1   2    

Latest 5 years ago