Community post

Discussion

TTC after miscarriage

Hello there, my Doctor suspects I had a chemical pregnancy, I was on the pill and was 6 days late, all home tests were negative but when I went to doctors it was positive, I started bleeding that night, 6 days later the test was negative and nothing on blood test 0 beta quants, I started bleeding again 2 weeks after chemical pregnancy “my normal period “??? Lasted 4 days my normal cycle length, not sure if I’m fertile again, or what, my BF wants a baby he’s 30 and doesn’t have any kids, so we are trying to conceive, I’ve stopped the birth control, wasn’t on it long, going to buy ovulation tests etc, any one conceive soon after a chemical pregnancy or early miscarriage ????

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm currently at the end of my two week wait following an early miscarriage, there's no reason you can't get pregnant the cycle after IF you ovulate, some people do have an anovulatory cycle following a miscarriage/chemical so just be aware of that. I ovulated 5 days later than usual the cycle after my miscarriage so that's another thing to be in tune with. Good luck

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago

Thank you, I just ordered ovulation tests hopefully I do ovulate this cycle and still have a chance my BF really wants a baby

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo