Community post

Question

Do you think I am still pregnant?

Hey ya'll!!! I took a Clearblue Digital with Smart Countdown on 10DPO with FMU and got a BFP. Took another 4 hours later, BFP. Took another Clearblue Digital with Smart Countdown on 11DPO and BFP. Took a FRER 12DPO at 2AM and it was barely visible. So I took another FRER around 7AM and it was darker than the one at 2AM. So I take another one today, 13DPO, 2AM Stark White/ Negative. I am having light AF Cramps which I know is normal in early pregnancy but after seeing that BFN at 2 this morning, I am feeling discouraged. Is there something wrong with FRER with FMU? Any thoughts as to if ya'll think I still have a shot?

6 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I don’t want to be the downer here but it doesn’t sound good! Maybe your urine was diluted?
If it was a CP you should be experiencing bleeding soon but I really hope this is not the case! Maybe you consumed a lot of liquids and your urine was so diluted that it was difficult for the test to detect the hcg. I really hope you’ll get your positives back

User image

5 years ago

I'm starting to really hate FRER. I see all these pictures people post and they just don't seem very reliable. I hope everything turns out ok for you!

5 years ago

Hey ya'll!!! I think it is just a FRER thing. I took an $0.88 Wal-Mart First Signal first thing this morning, 14DPO, and it is darker than any of my FRER have been since 12DPO! Thank ya'll so much for responding and hopefully this offers hope to someone else having issues with FRER.

5 years ago • Post starter

That’s so great! I’m so happy for you and thank you for sharing your experiences with frers. I’m sure many ladies will appreciate it!

User image

5 years ago

I always get darker lines mid day. And I agree frer was way lighter than my Walmart .88 tests and my clinical guard cheapies. My faith in frer is completely gone!

5 years ago

Awesome news!

I'm not even bothering with FRER this month. All of my positives have come from Wal-Mart or dollar store tests so I'm sticking with those!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo