Posts by olivia82109

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Pregnancy dreams? Please read

I've ben ttc for almost a year now and I've had several dreams of me getting positive pregnancy tests.. But no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When do you ovulate after getting a positive opk?

I got an almost positive opk on the 4th, then yesterday afternoon got a positive opk which I posted on here. ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

after getting a positive ok should I bd every day or every other day?

I bd on the 4th and 5th.. I got my positive opk on the 5th.. Should ibd again today (the 6th) or wait and bd t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

If I'm getting a positive opk every cycle and baby dancing every other day and I'm still not

Pregnant after one year (had a miscarriage in november) does this mean I'm not ovulating? I get a positive opk ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Have any of you ladies taken clomid or another fertility drug and had twins or multiples?

If so what were you taking and how much?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

A somewhat different question.. all I'm asking for is your prayers

I have been struggling to conceive for almost a year now with one miscarriage.. I read a study that women who ...

19 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

For those who have tried clomid please read!

I just have a couple questions for you.. 1. Did it work for you? 2. If so how many cycles did it take to wor ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What dpo did you get even a faint positive on a wondfo pregnancy test?

Got a negative today at 10dpo so I'm worried I'm out :(

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about symptoms..please read

Is it normal to have symptoms before a bfp? I'm 9dpo and am very nausus and have very sore and tender breasts ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I be pregnant?

I know obviously you guys won't know exactly if I'm pregnant or not but i figured I'd get your opinion.. Today ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago