Posts by olivia82109

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

I just need to vent

I have been ttc for a little over a year now. I have suffered one miscarriage in november and possibly a chemi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

A prayer for a prayer? Please read..

I know I have posted a similar post but studies have shown that women who were prayed for had a better chance ...

19 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Not really a question but..

For all of you ladies out there struggling to conceive or just starting their journey, I send you lots and lot ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Are wondfos more sensitive than frer?

Yesterday I got several bfps on wondfo but almost negative on frer last night and this morning.. Is this norma ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

bfps on wondfo but negtative frers??

i took four wondfos throughout the day yesterday and they were all faint bfps (faint, but clearly pink and cle ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

bfp on wondfo but almostt negative on frer?

i took four wondfos throughout the day yesterday and they were all faint bfps (faint, but clearly pink and cle ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Did you geta bfp on wondfo or frer first?

I took 3 wondfo tests today and they were all faint but definately positive.. I took a frer tonight and I'm pr ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Prayers? Please read

I am going on my one year anniversary of ttc.. I'm losing hope.. I have suffered one miscarriage and haven't b ...

12 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about opk as an hpt.. Please read!

For those of you who have continued testing with an opk after you ovulated and ended up being pregnant, how ma ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can you ovulate if you don't have ovulation pains?

I get positive opks every cycle but I never feel twinges or ovulation pain so I'm worried I don't actually ovu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago