Community posts

Page 432

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 4311 - 4320

Question

Is a BFP still possible or am I out?

Was 12dpo and was taken to hospital with severe flu symptoms (it took 6 hours to lower my fever!) The doctor ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Gestational age vs LMP

I'm very confused. I recieved my hcg results today which were 51. The report says I have a gestational age of ...

7 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Has anyone ever had a faint line on clearblue diamond shape pg test?

Hi everyone, i am 8 daya late for my period have cramps sore boobs and ewcm sometimes clear and some times clo ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Do osom tests get evaps?

So I bought some Osoms and I'm 7 dpo. I decided to test this morning just for fun I guess.... I thought I saw ...

10 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Finally the news we were hoping for!

I just got done with our first OB apt and we got to see our little peanut and the heartbeat! Measuring a littl ...

8 Replies     1   3    

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Bleeding 3dpo

So, I ovulated CD 17 and now I’m day 20 I have bleeding. More than spotting almost like a light period. ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is this a vfp or Evap ????

I took this yesterday and I was either 8-9dpo ... I can't tell what I'm seeing honestly :bfp: or :bfn: ... Her ...

4 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Vvvvvvvfl?!

Anyone help me? I see a vvvvvfl but unsure if it’s just me getting my hopes up! Anyone see one??? 13dpo ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Am I going crazy

What do you ladies think?? Positive or evap. Photo taken within 10 minute last night currently cd22/29, 7/23cd ...

7 Answers     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Implantation cramps 5 dpo - 6 dpo

So yesterday me and my wife was going out to dinner and while walking I experience a sharp pain below my navel ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago