Community posts

Page 430

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 4291 - 4300

Discussion

Spotting in early pregnancy

I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant and an hour ago when I went to the toilet I wiped a very tiny brown spotting, ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

PCOS related!

I go Wednesday to see if my suspicious are right. I think I have a mild case of PCOS. I usually have a monthly ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I go in for an ultrasound to see if I have PCOS

I go Wednesday to see if my suspicious are right. I think I have a mild case of PCOS. I usually have a monthly ...

0 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Any have experience with myo-inositol?

Has anyone used or is using myo-inositol or d-chiro inositol? I got ovaboost in the mail and I know you can us ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Possible Implantation Bleeding

I had brown spotting when I went to the bathroom earlier. In 4 or 5 dpo thoughts?

4 Answers    Laugh 1  

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Has anyone had success with high tsh (between 3 and 6) ?

Hi ladies, hubby and I are trying to conceive #3. We miscarried in Nov and then I had a chemical pregnancy a f ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bad cramps!

Hi all I'm on cd 20 of a 26 day cycle. Not sure when i ov'd this cycle but cycle day 19 & 20 I have very b ...

3 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Very Faint line.

Very Faint line. I got Twice Positive Ovulation Test in this Cycle Delay Period 4 day

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy after vasectomy reversal?

Is anyone else ttc after vasectomy reversal? Any success stories to spur me on through this very s.l.o.w. tww ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

4 days late. Negative pregnancy test. Positive ovulation test?!

I got a + OPK on 8/4. I am now 4 days late. Yesterday took a pregnancy test and it was negative with the same ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago