Posts by irene2100

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Question

Question about CM before AF

So for those of you who have had increased CM just before AF was due as a sign of pregnancy - how soon did you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

To pee or not to pee...

I have one test left - a digital. Why when I think it's going to say "not pregnant" do I want to tes ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

No POAS today - NO NO NO

It's killing me not to - I can wait ...I really can. I have lots to do so lets get distracted. LOL My bbs are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Happy Monday!

I have my grand opening show this weekend with The Pampered Chef. I am super excited about it and really just ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

don't think a bfp will come this month

I have a migraine ans my boobs are only sore when I press on them. I am super tired but that isn't really an i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Just had to POAS...

As I was opening the HTP I thought "this is like an addiction" lol Anyway it was a BFN no shocker ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still..no symptoms...11dpo

maybe I didn't really ovulate this month. IDK but whatever. So I am having some sort of gastro intestinal i ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

So sleepy can't keep eyes open...

I am exhausted and ready to go to bed. I can't hardly keep my eyes open and it's 1pm here. I am so tired. I kn ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

10dpo...

I woke up hungry - but nausiated. That has been happening lately and usually only happens when I am preggo - l ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another night of sleeplessness

So I fell asleep as usual last night - about 1030 then I woke up - out of the blue WIDE AWAKE at like 1230. Re ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago