Posts by irene2100

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Shadow lines on FRER

I took an FRER yesterday and today. Both are posted. At 12 and 13 dpo with only 2 hour urine hold. I read abou ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Do 99 cent store HPT's have evap lines??

I just took one last night and I am concerned that the faint line I got was an evaporation line..IDK and how a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Nausea from low blood sugar after ovulation..

could it be due to low progesterone? Or just the increase of progresterone? I feel like I did with my second d ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Question about CM before AF

So for those of you who have had increased CM just before AF was due as a sign of pregnancy - how soon did you ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

For those of you who felt implantation cramping..

what did it feel like? and how soon after you felt it did you start getting other symptoms like sore bbs? I f ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

nausea at 7dpo?? really?

isn't it too soon? I mean I didn't get nausea with either of my others until later on - like 6 or 8 weeks. I t ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anyone get sore bbs BEFORE ovulation???

My caluculations are off I think this month. Wouldn't be the first time. lol. I have a 32 day cycle but it's b ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone have no cramps since O and get a BFP?

I am only 10dpo but this cycle is different. Last cycle I cramped from o all the way through the end of the cy ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

When does EWCM stop ??

Is it the day you ovulate or the day after? I have read a lot of different things online and wanted to see wha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

AF a day late and still BFN..anyone have this and get a BFP later?

I am just so over trying to figure out my body. It's been on 30 day cycles like clock work forever now this mo ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago