Community post

Question

Nausea from low blood sugar after ovulation..

could it be due to low progesterone? Or just the increase of progresterone? I feel like I did with my second daughter. Not quite morning sickness but just that nausea you get when you have nothing in your stomach. Normally it's not an issue but the past few cycles it's been happening right after ovulation for about a week or less. Online I get conflicting results. I am hoping it's just my body reacting strangly to the increase and that it's not a low progesterone reaction. I don't get it any other time including around AF's arrival. Anyone know anything about this???

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

After every ovulation I too would have nausa and still have AF. It does seem it is related to low blood sugar for me. My real nausa/morning sickness didnt usually start till 5 to 6 weeks pg. like right now we are ttc and I'm nausious (11dpo) and I cant decide if this is a sign of pregnancy or just my normal nausious self :/ hope this helps

11 years ago

I figured it's related to progesterone - not pregnancy - but it reminds me of the morning sickness I did have with my second daughter. My first one felt like I was hung over all the time lol ha ha! But thank you for your answer!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo