Community post

Journal

Today sucks..but not for long

DH threw a fit about breakfast..my phone crashed and I lost EVERYTHING..and I am tired. I got the "line" yesterday on my dollar store test but I am more and more convinced it's an evaporation line - I have had too many of those lately and it's frustrating me.
I had my usually teary eyed breakdown today which means AF should be here tomorrow. I was going to run off and get some tests to try today and tonight but I decided it's coming tomorrow so no need.

I am not sure if the dollar store tests give very accurate results before AF is due (I was 13dpo) or if it is better after. I am clueless. And even though I "think" I see a little pink in the line I really think it's a fluke yet again.

I remember when I didn't want to be pregnant back in the day and I would NEVER get an evap line - but now I have had a few in the last few cycles..like wth!!

Anyway I am ready for a nap..this phone thing and DH arguement wore me the heck out..I need a nap. No time for rest - til later..lol

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo