Posts by Mrs fingerscrossed

Journals  Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

13/14 dpo cd28!

I'm either 13 or 14 dpo and bfn this morning buttt I am not too upset because I've made it to day 28 with no s ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

10dpo - testing tomorrow

Going to test tomorrow with the cheapies but i'm not feeling confident. Other than lots of cm, I have nothing ...

21 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

9dpo - not much going on

Nothing huge to report over the last day or so. Had some cramping today (normal) and lots of lotion like CM. M ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

7dpo- got the house!!!

So our offer on the house has been accepted :). Just have to get the all clear on the building and pest this w ...

17 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6dpo - progesterone side effects

I think the progesterone suppositories are doing very strange things to my body. My teeth/gums are soo sore. I ...

20 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

4dpo? - finally back!!!

So due to the server issues, apparently all the Australia IP addresses were inadvertently blocked! 3 days wit ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

cd 14 - solid smiley :) :) :)

Had a lovely valentines day yesterday. We went house hunting and put in an offer on one 4 bedroom place in a n ...

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Has to be asked.

What the heck is going on with this site?!?! Very annoying.

8 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd13- second day blinking smiley

I AM GOING TO HAVE A NORMAL CYCLE!!!!!! Never in all my time using the clear blue advanced opk have I had two ...

9 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

cd11 negative opk - no way

Wow!!!! This is the first time in the last 10 months charting that I have had a negative opk at cd11! One m ...

12 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago