Posts by Mrs fingerscrossed

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

First time IVF

We have one beautiful little girl who is now 6. She was born by emergency cesarean and I struggled the first couple of years becuase she was such a bad sleeper. We decided to wait until she was 4 to try again. 2 years later and with no success we were at a loss. All of our test results kept coming back normal. Eventually it was found my right tube had some mucus likely caused by the surgery but that was cleared and I was told it was not a cause for failure. Not believing the drs we decided that IVF would be our best chance and sure enough it worked!

The drs collected 5 mature eggs which all fertilized and on Day 5 we had one A grade blastocyst transferred.

2 days past transfer i felt what can only be described like a full warm uterus that was heavy and there all day. I couldn't suck in my stomach and bloated like crazy. Day 3 when standing up i felt a very sharp pull that made me stop and catch my breath. I also started absolutely leaking so much watery CM i needed to use a pad. That was it all my other symptoms were exactly thd same as other months.

I tested 4dp5dt and got the first faint line that wasn't trigger shot and it got darker and darker ungil 11dp5dt when i got my blood test back beta 393!

I am soo greatful we decided to do the IVF and we now have 2 more blastocyst on ice for next time hopefully in about a year.

Never give up miracles happen ladies. Sometimes you just have to take the hard road to get there.

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages