Posts by heatherz

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Discussion

Are we the only couple like this???

So i have a personal question....having being TTC for almost a year now, with one MC under our belt, I'm wonde ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Frustrated and Impatient

I'm a mess today....13 DPO. Still getting BFNs on tests, but still having symptoms. This wait is absolute ...

9 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Like I needed a reason to be more mental.....

So me and hubby tried to sell our townhouse last year....got 1 offer, but it wasn't enough - meaning we hadn't ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I'm gassing myself out!

OMG the gas I have is ridiculous. I am a disgusting beast today. And a damn moody one at that. I'm getting ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

6 DPO - First month TTC after MC

Hi Ladies! It's good to be back in the TTC saddle! I promised myself I wouldn't obsess this time...yeah righ ...

1 Reply      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Sort of freaking out

hi ladies! :wink: So for those of you who don't know, I miscarried back in December - had a DC on 12/9. So ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

AHHH!!! I'm going to be a mommy!!!!!!!

I can't even believe it! Hubby isn't home for TWO DAYS!!!! dancing with the dog in the kitchen instead :smil ...

11 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

I'm so dang moody!

Well i'm in my usual 2 week state of psychosis :confused:. I am so darn moody....and it's bothering me that m ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Pretty sure I'm done...

Feel like that stupid :period: is going to show up any minute. God this is so depressing :cry:. I feel like ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Quit Smoking!

Hey everyone....took a break for a little bit. Last month was tough. I'm pretty sure something was messed up ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago