Posts by hopefulat40

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Month 5 ttc....

Well, a BFN today. AF hasn't showed like she should have today, but I'm sure she's just being sneaky. So I am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Giggling with preseed and hips in the air

Ok, so this journal entry is merely to share my humor with the rest of us in an already tough state! ;) Someti ...

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Month 4 ttc - CD6 :)

Well, I've decided this is my month to get pregnant! :) I will take my prenatals and folic acid. I will t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Best opks and best time to poas

Okay ladies!! Thinking about starting with opk's? What's the best one? What about best time to take the test? ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I think I am obsessed...;) Freaking hysterically funny!

If you looked at my computer's search history, you would crack up! Oh yes, bbt charts to compare to mine, cm c ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

I am 8 DPO (Come on baby!) :) ...And Heroes!

Well 8 dpo, I don't feel any different. Actually feel much more normal - last month I had all sorts of pregnan ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Two week wait - month 3 ttc

A few days post ovulation now...I find myself reading and reading. I think I've made my breasts sore..just che ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Iphone app honey

My very cute fellow has put an app on his iphone that manages all of my temps, charts and all the stuff that g ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

The TTC Journey and all of the things I learn...

CD 3 - Third month of trying. I had a free FSH test in my first response pack, so as required, I used it this ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Oh ladies....new cycle started for me...

I was so disapointed to see that AF visited me this morning. Sigh. But....February HERE I COME! :) Good luck o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago