Posts by hopefulat40

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

6w 3d pregnant..:)

Things are progressing here with baby!! :) Ultrasound in 2 weeks, fingers crossed! I am nauseous, and bbs hurt ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4w6d Pregnant

My labs are coming back nicely and my first ultrasound is scheduled for the first week in July! I am so excite ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFP = Instead Softcups :D Wooo!

They may be daunting but I am here to tell you.....try the Instead Softcups after you BD - leave it in for a c ...

7 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Update...BFP! It's a nice strong line! :D

Well, today I tested and got a nice strong BFP this time! :) Woooohooo! I am so excited! Doctors tomorrow as I ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 23 - Month 7 TTC - Faint BFP!!!!!!! :D

Oh my goodness ladies!!! I decided to test this morning as I have been reallly nauseous this weekend, and I ha ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

:D Ladies and their BFPs!! :D

Morning coffee in hand and strolling through the ttc journals of all the fine ladies on here. And I am thinkin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

CD 2 - Month 7 TTC (Month 5 Actively)

Ok so my birthday is coming up this weekend :)...I'd like to get pregnant please!! :) Cycles are consistan ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 20 / 7dpo - Month 6 TTC

7 or 8 dpo today. Saw the sweetest and tiniest striped baby booties in the store, and I actually bought them! ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 10 - Month 6 TTC

Wow! I didn't even notice I was so far along in my cycle! Yippee! It's got to be ovulation time in the next fe ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

CD 24 - Month 5 TTC

So, I wake up this morning...6:30 am. Stare at the FRER test on the shelf, decide to tear it open and test my ...

3 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago