Posts by TeeTee2012

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

11 DPO

today im just very tired (thats the biggest symptom),Boobs hurting on and off,their itching more when i lay on ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Could i be pregnant??

So 7 days ago on the 14th i had sex. he did ejaculate in me. 8 days past ovulation. boobs been hurting when to ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Talk about early Symptoms your experiencing (:

right now im 9 DPO and im mostly feeling bubbles and pressure in my stomach,hungry EVERY 2 hours like im starv ...

4 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

11 DPO Pregnancy Symptoms!!

So my period came the 28th of November,ended the 3rd of this month (periods always 5 days long) i had sex the ...

6 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

12 DPO Pregnancy Symptoms

so i ovulated the 12th,i had sex the 9th and 10th! Periods suppost to be here around the 26th. alittle over a ...

0 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

9 DPO Symptoms!!

So the past couple days i been taking my finger and checking my cervix.i been getting white lotion like discha ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

8 DPO Pregnancy Symptoms

So the past couple days i been taking my finger and checking my cervix.i been getting white lotion like discha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

5DPO

Hello,so im new to this Website :) i was wondering if its possible to feel Pregnancy Symptoms 5 days past Ovul ...

10 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Vagina cramping 5 days after sex,3 and 4 days after ovulation!

Could this be a Early Pregnancy sign?? my nipples are gettin sensative,and with the Cramping,it aint in my Ado ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago