Posts by TeeTee2012

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

13 DPO Symptoms

back again,tired of going through this every month.here are my symptoms 0 Day- nothing 1DPO- nothing ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

36 weeks,6 days pregnant!

So after about 2 years of TTC and have my baby-Boy on the way in 22(or less) days i am READY to meet him and i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Worried 24/7 about my baby

So im 14 weeks and 2 days. and im ALWAYS worried about if my baby will come out fine,i always worry he/she wil ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Annoying Doctor

so i went to my doctor yesturday. She said im 7 weeks and a day pregnant. which when i put my due-Date in (mar ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

For Women TTC

i was one of them girls thinking i was pregnant every month ending in disappointment,it got irritating. im fin ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

19 DPO,BFN,AF 5 days late??

so im 5 days late. i had unprotected sex april.10th. since 12 DPO through 18 DPO i went through 5 test,all neg ...

5 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

17 DPO,no AF,Pregnant?? :D

so i am 17 DPO. im 3 days late for my period. the day my period was suppost to be here all i had was a tiny pi ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

14 DPO,BFN,NO AF?? anybody have a BFN then BFP??

So i tested today in the afternoon. im pretty sure it was a negative,at first i think my eyes played tricks on ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

9 DPO,little Symptoms,still pregnant??

i ovulated the 11th,had sex the 10th. he pulled out but im still worried about pre-cum. periods suppost to be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

14 DPO with No cramping or no bleeding

So today i was worried to see AF but nothing at all. thank god :) my symptoms are sore boobs (they usually sto ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago