Posts by TryingAndHoping

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Discussion

11 dpo, spotting after sex. Thoughts??

So anxious to find anything to look for implantation or pregnancy. Took a test today and it was negative. I ha ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Could I be ovulating during a 42 day cycle? Or is it just because I'm not ovulating?

Since getting off birth control, I have been having 42 day cycles. I'm wondering if it's possible I am ovulati ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

What helps you not give up?

I think I let myself get too discouraged when I don't conceive each cycle, I get really down about it. What he ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 25 STRONG CRAMPS

I have a feeling I didn't ovulate this cycle since I'm still having LOTS of CM and my temperatures are so erra ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Four days of positive digital OPKs!!

What could it be?? Am I ovulating? Feel free to check my charts!!

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone ever gotten a positive OPK but a negative HPT while pregnant?

I know that this is probably unlikely and I'm just grasping at straws. But I've been getting positive OPKs for ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can someone PLEASE look at my chart and see if you think I'm ovulating or annovulating?

I'm struggling a lot with pinpointing ovulation. Doctors say I don't have PCOS, so I was curious if you guys c ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

5 days of OPKs

It's been an interesting week. Two days of positive OPKs, one day of negative, then followed by two days of po ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Xanax a couple days after ovulation. Scared!

So I normally do not take xanax whatsoever, but there was a medical incident today that required me to take xa ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Ovulation and the Gyno

Sorry for weird writing pattern. I'm just writing as I think instead of coherently. I've been ovulating on ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago