Community posts

Page 234

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 2331 - 2340

Discussion

Ladies..... How did you manage pain in your nether regions

My dr refuses to acknowledge my pain..... I have been barely able to walk for the past 4 days now. She even wi ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

15dpo and very faint line

I can Hardly get it to show up in a pic. Do you see it?

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation at night

If you know you ovulated over night when would you count 1 dpo? The next morning or the day after that?

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

3rd Cycle after MC

I’m on my 3rd cycle after MC (4th if you count the MC). I snapped straight back into my usual cycle stra ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Father’s Day after loss this week

We lost our baby on Tuesday early on in the pregnancy (9 weeks ish). It’s fathers day in the uk this Sun ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

EWCM on mini pill (progesterone only)

I'm 4 months pp (today!) and I've been taking the mini pill for 2.5 months now. I haven't gotten my period or ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Have you had a miscarriage? Can you help?

So the worst was confirmed Tuesday. Baby’s heart had stopped beating and baby was only measuring 6+6 ins ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Brown ewcm implantation??

So I have attached a screen shot of my period tracker to make it easier. Could this be implantation ? I ha ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Pain in the unmentionables towards the end??

Has any of you fine ladies gotten a sore lady reigon as you get closer to the end of your pregnancy? Im creepi ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Another ‘could I be pregnant?’ post!

First of all, I was planning to come off the Cerazette pill at the end of this month so that my partner and I ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago