Community post

Question

Another ‘could I be pregnant?’ post!

First of all, I was planning to come off the Cerazette pill at the end of this month so that my partner and I can start TTC again.

I went on holiday the weekend of the 24th of May, forgetting to take my pill with me. Continued it as normal when I got back.

Today I’ve woken with a huge headache and POAS on a whim. And this is my result... Tested again an hour later which was negative.

Is it a real line or an evap line?! The line showed up right away. Am I really pregnant? Isn’t it too soon since the missed pills? Obviously will buy a Clear Blue tonight and use it on tomorrow’s FMU.

Thanks in advance for any advice

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I would definitely say it's not to early to see a BFP if you ovulated right after you came off the pill. I ovulated last year on May 22nd and got my BFP on June 6th last year.

Good luck!

4 years ago

Looks like a line to me!

4 years ago

Thank you for your replies ladies! Will report back tomorrow :)

Flamingo, crazy how your dates are so similar to my (possible) dates! Fingers crossed... what will be will be

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo