Posts by emilyolsen08

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Success story

Found out I was pregnant Jan 1st!

I took 3 cheap dollar store tests, starting at 10 dpo until 14 dpo. All VERY faint lines. I was beginning to t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

negative at 13 dpo, am i out this month?

I have one pregnancy test laying around, Should I go ahead and take it now, or wait until tomorrow? 11 dpo, i ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

UGH EVAP LINE OR POSITIVE? PLEASE READ!!!

I put the pregnancy test up to vote, and so far everyone says it is positive. But it is soooo faint. When i tw ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Milky white discharge, 4 weeks pregnant

It felt like I was starting my period, but when I when to feel what it was with my finger, there was nothing b ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I just feel out this month :( Please chat with me!

I know 10 dpo is a little early to be testing, but looking at the hpt gallery here, I am almost convinced that ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Quick question about implantation

How many days after you believe you are having implantation cramping / spotting, can you test to get an accura ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Please telll me im not out this month yet :(

10 dpo, test as negative as it can be. I really have no cervical mucus. (That was the start of my "feelin ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What the heck, my nipples look like they have gotten a tan!

My nipples are darker, tender, a little itchy, and sort of dry (no matter how much lotion I put on, they look ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Whats up with my CM?

some days ill feel dripping wet as if my period has arrived, other days im as dry as a desert. My period was d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago