Posts by paradisein2011

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

So down in the dumps....How do I get myself out of it?

Hi ladies, As I write this, I feel so selfish for only trying to concieve for 4 months when I have read of so ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Cramps a week before af every month???

Hello Ladies, I always have cramping almost exactly about a week before Af is due, always a tell all sign that ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Am I gearing up to ovulate or what?

I have been using the first response ovulation tests since cycle day 5. I am now at cycle day 11 and the tests ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

First Response ovulation tests?

I just bought the first Response Ovulation test kit that contains 20 tests and 1 digital reader. I am on cycle ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

What is going on?

Ok ladies, today I am 12 dpo. I have had extreme cramping since I was 3 dpo and sometimes it lasted all day. T ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

7 dpo and not feeling as confident...

Well I am at 7 dpo today and woke up with light cramping and sore bb's and it feels no different from af getti ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

3 dpo, would love to compare symptoms

Hi all, I am at3 dpo today and am having some low, dull crampy-gassy feelings and extreme bloat. I am really h ...

18 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What is up with cramping at this early stage?

I am at 5 dpo today and have had mild af type cramping since 2 dpo. I normally start getting cramps about a we ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Nausea symptom?

Just curious, I am 4 DPO today and have had some mild nausea for two days now. I was wondering, if I am pregna ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago