Community post

Discussion

7 dpo and not feeling as confident...

Well I am at 7 dpo today and woke up with light cramping and sore bb's and it feels no different from af getting ready to show up. I had really bad cramps for the last two days and am still crampy . I usually start feeling pretty crampy about a week before af and I am right about a week away now. Took pg test just for heck of it and negative of course. This is so devastating. I keep trying to hold out any hope that maybe, just maybe these cramps could be early pregnancy signs but they just feel way too much like af. I bet the witch comes early this month again. Had that happen 2 cycles ago and started on day 19 insteead of my regular 28 days. This sucks!!! Anyone else having bad cramps at 7 dpo?

Paradise

5 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I'm not far behind at 6DPO (my ticker is wrong i dont know why, but i am 6dpo).

I am a bit like you i always get AF symptoms about a week - 9 days before it's due.

I cant say i feel any different to any other month, feel like a fat pie, boobs are a bit sore at the sides, gassy, slight cramps now and then, but that's all normal for me really.

Everyone i know who has had a baby or been pregnant says it's just the same as AF symptoms, they all thought AF was coming.

Hang in there, it's not over until you actually see the witch appear!!

I really know what you are going through, i am desperate to get pregnant, everytime AF shows up i just feel empty and depressed.

Hugs from me, but we might not even have implanted yet! :D

Fingers crossed for you! (and me lol)

Loads of baby dust! - keep me posted on how your getting on

Lisa xxx

12 years ago

Thanks Lisa. I appreciate your positive feedback. I feel like you said today, just so empty and depressed today due to these cramps. Maybe it's just we haven't implanted yet, I sure hope so It's so hard to be patient on this isn't it? Good luck to you also.

Paradise

12 years ago • Post starter

Paradise how u getting on?? Any symptoms? I'm 10 dpo today but nothing happening even my boobs are not that sore think I'm out this month :(

Xxxx

12 years ago

Hi Lisa. Well I had been feeling totally out this month until this morning. I have had almost severe cramping since 2 dpo but this morning I woke up at 4:15 with no cramping at all and my bb's are not as sore as they have been the last few days. I took a test this morning but still negative. I'm hoping and wishing that maybe I just haven't implanted yet. The only cramps i am having right now are in my lower back which is very unusual for me. I never have lower back pain with pms. So this has me confused. I am now just waiting for her to show. How about you?

Paradise

12 years ago • Post starter

Ooh some of those sound positive!!

Well I'm not having anything major other than some cramping an boobs still a bit tender at the sides but that's not unusual for me before af is due. Guess it's just a waiting game now but I'm not very confident this month :(

Xxx

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo