Posts by Ashleyg88

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

She has arrived

Well af showed up with her properly timely self! Here is to next month! !!

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Why are our bodies so confusing!!!!!

Af should been here today, cervix very high soft, lots of cm...BFN took 1 today it was shadow gray within 10mi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Who knows how many dpo

So this cycle...o boy this cycle...1st off I have gotten positive, firm positive, oaks for about 10 to 11 days ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

4 days in a row positive opks...

I usually get the ones leading up to it, then my positive thenndone...however after 2 years OK opks I have go ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

4 days in a row positive opks

It's never happened to me before but I'm on day 4 of positive opks...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Waiting for Ovulation and wondering

As I sit and anticipate my ovulation coming I cant help but think...SHould I just take a break for a few month ...

2 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

GIVING UP TRYING!!!

The witch has ended and on to the New! I am 100% positive I am going to give it up and stop trying so hard. I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Feel like giving up?

Days like today the 978685786708709097898 person I know announced pregnancy... Yes I was devastated if your wo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

The Evil Witch arrived

CHristmas Day I knew you was coming due to the very sudden sharp pain in the back that you always signal me an ...

0 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Sigh...

Last night took an e.p.t ...20 to 30 min. I looked back (had 30 min alarm ) and it was positive. I kept it al ...

1 Comment      

Latest 7 years ago