Community post

Journal

Waiting for Ovulation and wondering

As I sit and anticipate my ovulation coming I cant help but think...SHould I just take a break for a few months and not worry... I am 28 I will be 29 in April and I have a lot of stress and feedback...people say well your baby making age is wasting away, time is of the essence, if your going to have a baby you should do it before your 30... WHy is it so much pressure to have children before 30? That def plays in my head and makes me feel stressed 100%... Im thinking of taking time off on the calculation, perfect time, temping, all of it and just wing it....If it happens it happens and no stress...Maybe if I get that in my head the stress of trying so hard will go away...granted my ovulation pain will not allow me to just forget and move on it will for sure be there saying its happening asap get that mans baby's hahahahhahahha After my husbands cancer we do not know if we can have a baby..he is going to get checked asap its been 2 years. I am starting to feel like something is wrong with me? Am I alone in this??? My sister in law has announced her pregnancy..4 kids nobody has a job, they borrow money constantly, and CANT AFFORD ANY OF THE KIDS THEY HAVE....jealous...yes, upset O FOR SURE!

2 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Yes, we have to find ways that let us be happy during this crazy, wild ride! Working out ways to reduce stress is definitely a good idea. Remember: there are plenty of women in their early 40s who are still having babies naturally. You still have MORE than a decade of your life where you could theoretically still conceive and have a baby - 30 isn't when women stop ovulating. Any month you ovulate, you can get pregnant. Until you actually hit menopause and stop having periods entirely (usually in your LATE 40s), anything is biologically possible. If your husband survived cancer, that's an amazing thing to celebrate and you should enjoy every day of your life together! It's definitely worth having doctor visits to check and make sure everything is okay. There is nothing wrong with you. You deserve to be happy.

7 years ago

Thank you so much for that!!!! It really helped and your exactly correct celebrating my husbands life is worth it all!!!! THank you for such encouraging words!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo