Posts by Mrslitton96

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Date night! Thursday Nov 12

Had a GREAT date night with hubby today. We went and saw Love The Coopers! Such a good movie I seriously almos ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Tuesday November 10, 2015

So I posted the picture of the very faint positive I got! Really really wanna go out and get another test!! We ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

This is weird...what do you think?

Okay so I went to the doc on October 28th thinking I was pregnant. They ran blood tests and the works. The uri ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Sunday November 8 2015 12:26

Alright. I feel like poop. I was playing basketball 'playing HORSE &GOBBLE that kinda thing) and I started ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Sunday November 8, 2015

So I just peed on a stick! Definitely having line eyes today. Big time. I swear I see a faint line. Yes I'm go ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Saturday November 7th 2015

It's Saturday!!! Thinking about taking a test! Bought one today with hubby but I should probably wait til morn ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Trying for our little one (Friday November 6th, 2015

What a strange and frustrating and wonderful journey this has been. We've been TTC for at least 3 maybe 4 mont ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What do you think?

Okay so I went to the doc on October 28th thinking I was pregnant. They ran blood tests and the works. The uri ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

What is going on?!

Okay so, I took a pregnancy test a week before my period was due. It was very very faint pos. so I wasn t sure ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago