Community post

Journal

Saturday November 7th 2015

It's Saturday!!! Thinking about taking a test! Bought one today with hubby but I should probably wait til morning right? I HATE waiting to take tests it's such an exciting frustrating and just a crazy unexplainable feeling waiting to take a test. I swear though I'm addicted to peeing on those sticks. When we first started trying to conceive I took probably more than 20 tests in the first two months! I've definitely cut back though. This will be the first test I take this cycle...really all month! I had the last pregnancy test done at the Drs. So to wait or not to wait. That's the big question! That's what's on my mind ever since me and hubby went down the 'feminine needs' aisle at Kroger. I laugh at this cause I knew exactly what I was after. I grabbed the Kroger brand EPT test and threw it in the cart and said 'okay let's go!' I haven't decided when to test. Now? Tomorrow morning? Is it too early right now? Well I guess I know exactly what I'm gonna do now....go look at the test gallery and decided after I see positives at 10 dpo!
Hugs and baby dust to y'all...hey I think I'm finally getting the hang of this ??????????

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Hahaha! I totally know how you feel! Even when the doctors and midwifes say wait for a few days to test, I can't help myself. Good luck! :-) xx

User image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo