Community post

Discussion

Anyone have/had this?

Alright ladies I'll try and keep this short! I've been TTC with my hubby for about 4 months now. I think I O'd about 6 days ago so I believe I'm 6dpo. I've had watery cm for a few days now. I have been feeling so nauseous and tired all day. My nipples are so sensitive if I turn in bed and rub the blanket the wrong way they hurt SO bad and that's been going on for a few days. Sometimes I 'feel' pregnant then the next moment I feel out. I got all teary eyed at Walmart today when I saw thanksgiving things. I never get weepy over things like that, I feel like I've been really emotional too. I just don't know. I want wondering if anyone was feeling like this or had these symptoms before their BFP. Any comments are welcome!
Baby dust and fingers crossed for y'all!

P.S
really wanna POAS lol!

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like those symptoms can be either pregnancy or PMS or even just stress. (Holidays are stressful and so is TTC!!)

Wait a few more days and take a test. Good luck to you!

User Image

8 years ago

My first thought here is... what makes you think you've already ovulated? The reason I ask is because what you're describing sounds fairly normal for ovulation: fertile CM and sensitive nipples. It isn't uncommon at all for women to have a cycle here and there where they ovulate earlier or later than normal. If you didn't confirm ovulation by temping it's possible that you're just ovulating later than normal.

As far as your symptoms being pregnancy symptoms: you'd have to be more than 6DPO. If you ovulated earlier than you think you did it's possible. It normally takes 7-12 days for a fertilized egg to travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus where it implants. hCG doesn't start to enter your blood till after implantation. So basically, the likelihood that you'd have enough hCG in your system to start causing pregnancy symptoms at 6DPO is very low. Not impossible, but not likely either. However, if you have enough hCG in your system to cause pregnancy symptom then you'd have enough to turn a test positive. So my best advice here is to take a pregnancy test and see. It's certainly possible that you ovulated before you think you did and you'll get a positive test.

ETA: To answer your question as to if anyone has had those symptoms before: yes I have. I frequently get fertile CM and sensitive nipples together around when I ovulate. I also I started getting sensitive, painful nipples (along with cramping unlike AF, nausea, extreme fatigue, heartburn, creamy CM and some others symptoms) around 9DPO last cycle. I waited till 10DPO to test and got a positive.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Thank y'all for replying! I am unsure because I had gone to the dr to get blood tests done Oct. 28 and come to find out I was ovulating that day (dr said) and then two days after I started a 3 day period. So I honestly could be more than 6....I'm going off of the ewcm I had (9 days ago now). Not sure what to make of it. Not sure if I could've gotten pregnant from the wierd cycle or not I took a test a little over a week ago, I have it posted in my hpt images. Definitely going to test tomorrow or Thursday (what a great thanksgiving it'd be to get a BFP!!)

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo