Posts by Preacher's Wife

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

Lunar Fertility - Does it work?

Has anyone heard of the Lunar Fertility method of TTC? I've done some research on it and decided to add it to ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

16DPO & BFN but no AF! WTHeck! Anyone else?

Ok so I am tired of testing and getting BFN's but AF ain't here! I am having the dull cramping like AF is comi ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Can AF-like Symptoms Be Pregnancy?

I have a 26-28 day cycle and AF was due 8/21. She is very rarely late. Early but not late. So I'm 1 day late. ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Do you always bleed at implantation?

I have a DS who is 7 and DH and I are secretly TTC#2. I don't recall having IB with my first pregnancy. I'm ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Too scared to test!!

I'm 13 DPO!! I plan to test tomorrow but I'm SOOOOOO scared!! I have all of the symptoms (nausea, sore breasts ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Yeast Infection

Has anyone else gotten a yeast infection during the TWW? I'm 8 DPO and i have a yeast infection, aching boobs ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

BD Tips???

So cycle 1 was a bust. After being 2 days late AF:period: showed her ugly face. The best thing about my AF is ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Going Crazy!!

AF is due between tomorrow and Sunday. The site says I should test today, but I'm scared. I've got the back ...

18 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Yeast Infection 11 DPO & Weepy

I'm freaking out!! This my 1st time TTC so I guess I should be patient. My AF symptoms are pretty much standar ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago