Posts by BabyMine

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

Unfortunate Things Happen

I lost the pregnancy. My first miscarriage. I've had three healthy pregnancies all ending with beautiful babie ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I'm Pregnant!!!

I didn't have much hope for this cycle. Two days ago as I was walking down stairs the slight change of tempera ...

9 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

6dpo of cycle #4 Any cycle buddies?

I gave up temping this cycle. I did it religiously for 5 months. Two months of not TTC just regulating my cycl ...

86 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Interpreting Temp Readings

I found this page very helpful, thought I'd share. It will help you understand your bbt chart! :baby_dust: ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Any Muslima TCC?

Asalaam Alaikum Ladies! Just wanted to talk to other women out here TCC and your opinions on this upcoming ...

20 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Short Cycles Have Me Pissed Off

9DPO and spotting...again. AF will most likely be here tonight or tomorrow morning. I want to kick the fucking ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Too Early To Get Impatient

I'm barely 1DPO and the impatience is creeping in. DH and I didn't bd as much as I would've liked. DD would no ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

TWW Starts Today 1DPO Who's With Me?

Starting my tww wait today, anyone want to chat, share symptoms and help a lady out when I'm having line eye?! ...

21 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Practice Cycle

So my brother and he fiancé just set the date for their wedding, it's in mid February '14. So if ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

What's Your Opinion on Natural Gender Selection Methods

I've been doing a lot of reading about natural gender selection. My Husband and i have three children, two gir ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago