Community post

Journal

Short Cycles Have Me Pissed Off

9DPO and spotting...again. AF will most likely be here tonight or tomorrow morning. I want to kick the fucking wall but I'm afraid of breaking my toe and looking like a jackass in front of my kids. Of course I did my reading and I'm going to pick up some b6 and progesterone cream for this upcoming cycle. This should help lengthen my luteal phase. I also have a pap coming up so I'll discuss this with my lady doctor. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

I didn't have too much hope for this cycle anyway with the fasting and all. Bd is hard to do when your tired and have so much water in your stomach you sound like an ocean when you move. Not exactly a turn on. On the bright side I am enjoying my first cup of midday coffee in about three weeks, and get to look forward to a glass of wine or three with my sister.

HA! No baby this cycle but I get wine! Seems legit.

BTW. Irritability is not a symptom of pregnancy for me, as it turns out I'm just a bitch.

User Image

3 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Let me know how the B6 and progesterone work out. LP isn't too short, but I'd add a day or two. As far as irritability is concerned, I'm with you. It's like having a pulse. Oh, and I heard doing it on a waterbed is fun... wooosh wooosh.

Isn't Ramadan over some day next week, pending moon and all?

User Image

10 years ago

Wendsday should be the last day of fasting. I'll keep ya posted on the b6, and progesterone cream.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Saw your chart. Sorry :( Good luck this cycle!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo