Posts by T&Asbaby

Journals  Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Journal

July 25, 2013 CD 5

Just started first round of Clomid today@ 50mg. So far doing okay

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 23, 2013-CD 3

Just wanted to note for self that AF is more of a normal period this month- as in the way it used to be. It's ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

July 12, 2013 CD 22

I had the positive opk on cd 16. I assume ovulation happened the following day but I don't know. This month, ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 22,2013 CD 2

As Kate Middleton delivered a new prince to England today, I am , of course, hoping that I will give birth to ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July21, 2013 CD1-here we go with cycle 8 of TTC

Well, I'm getting to the point of feeling desperate. Pregnancy test is a BFN! Despite knowing that it can ofte ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 19th update

Had some pink on the toilet paper this am. However, it didnt progress. By this evening, it's just barely det ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

July 19, 2013-Cycle day 29- Disappointment again

Cycle #7 is a bust. Had planned to test tomorrow at 13 dpo to ensure an accurate result, but it appears AF is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

July 15,2013 8 dpo

Today I felt fatigued, have a backache, and have some creamy cm. No nausea since Saturday, but on Saturday I ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 1 7- OVulation day, I assume

Since yesterday was my positive opk, I am assuming that today was my ovulation day (though I know that's not c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Cd16-finally a positive opk!

Was nothing early this am and then positive bout lunch time. Yay!!! We BD'd last night and then again today ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago