Community posts

Page 187

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1861 - 1870

Question

Does this look positive???

Hello

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

CD31 5 very faint positives....

Hi ladies, Last month I had my first period in 2 years due to pcos, I've had numerous early miscarriages. I ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Wow

It amazes me how I'll get on here and vote and comment and when I post I feel like its crickets ...nobody seem ...

11 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Success story

Timing is everything!

I wanted to share my success story because I loved reading people's stories on here when I was TTC the first t ...

0 Comments     3    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

FRER positive afternoon, then next day FMU negative?!

I took a FRER yesterday at 2:30pm, it was faint, but pink and definitely there! Then I tested this morning wit ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Opinion!

Does this look like it is a positive. I am driving myself mad. I keep going back to look at it over and over. ...

10 Answers     1  Laugh 1  

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

TMI. Could this be implantation?

I had a strong positive OPK on 11th Sept. AF was due yesterday, no sign of her apart from having cramps on an ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Possible chemical?

The test in the post was from Friday and the one in the comments is from today. Does it look like good color p ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Need advice

Do people listen to there body’s or what the app says?? I’m a little confused as if I listen to my ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Tmi period question

Why would a period start out light go normal for a day trial off light then pick back up again,for one day,the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago