Community posts

Page 147

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1461 - 1470

Question

2 days late

So I know cervix is softish closed and Cm is well TMI

8 Answers     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

TWW after an "Oops!"

So we had been TTA with NFP/FAM since the birth of our son because of some health issues both mental and physi ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Im so confused

So I ended up having Ovulations tests come out positive 3 times this month all about 3-5 days apart. last two ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Help!

So i use two trackers to track my cycle and it had been tracked consistently for 23 months. My cycles are an a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

What to do about a cold while pregnant

So I am only just over 6 weeks pregnant and have gotten a pretty bad cold. I know we can’t take many med ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

So af due 1st had some faint positves n negat

So my day is cd 16 i started the 1st this month af due the 1st of next month ive gotten some faint positives a ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Confused

So the last couple of months my cycle has been 24 days going with that I am 11 days late for my period. Normal ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Weird LH Levels! Any Ideas?

So I’ve been having some weird LH levels (Premom) and I was just wondering if anybody had any insights? ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Birth preparation

Hi ladies, I am 30 weeks pregnant and planning to give birth at home, a water birth to be exact. And was wond ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Supportive snapchat

I created a snapchat called ttc_stories yesterday and am accepting everyone. I’m using it to document my ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago