Community posts

Page 145

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1441 - 1450

Question

Pregnancy symptom or delayed pms?

So like clockwork by 4 DPO I get breast tenderness, bad. I’m only 5 or 6 DPO this cycle but have none! ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

HSG

Whoa boy. The HSG test was unpleasant. Thankfully it was also FAST, although I'm still cramping. The good news ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So tired and disappointed

Hello everyone, So we saw fertility doctor. She applauds DH efforts to reduce drinking and insisted that I ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

37 years old TTC #1 for years // Never been pregnant

Hello everyone! I feel so alone sometimes seeing everyone in here trying for #2, #3 etc and in early ages to ...

66 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy Update

i'm 26 weeks almost done wit the 2nd trimester. I feel like it's going so slow. almost there. can't wait to me ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

False positive pregnancy tests ??

Okay ladies. So yesterday afternoon, I took a first response early result. It was positive. I took another one ...

6 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

On to Cycle #2 TTC

CD 1 has arrived, but I'm not that mad about it. It was a slimmer chance this time because we weren't trying a ...

0 Comments     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

Super quickie update

I didn’t get a call from the fertility doc yesterday! That means all my labs were good, so I was able to ...

1 Comment     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Any hope?

Hi everyone, so need some advice! We had timed intercourse with 5mg Letrozole days 2-6. I'm currently 14DPO. T ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck ...

201 Replies     2    

Latest 4 years ago