Posts by amberlea20

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone have experience with flatline temps

What do they mean?? This is unusual for me. Could this be a good sign. For 4 days so far my temp has been 97.7 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Big glob of white discharge

I went to the bathroom and found a big glob of white discharge. It was thick as well. I am about 6 dpo. Could ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How much grapefruitjuice for cervical mucus??

I just heard grapefruit juice is good for cm. How much per day and when?? I'm starting clomid next cycle so I' ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Good site to get opks from??

Hi ladies, Does anyone know a good site to buy opks from? They must ship to Canada c: thanks ladies baby du ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Ladies that had an HSG and ended up having blocked tubes

Did the doctor unblock them right away? I'm going to be having a Hsg once my next cycle starts. Where you succ ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Slippery blood tinged cm??

I saw some slippery blood tinged mucus when I wiped. I'm about 8 dpo and AF isn't due til the 30th. Is this a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is this a sign of anything?

When I wiped today I saw some creamy mucus and it had a pink tinge to it. I'm about 7dpo. Is this a good sign. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What does this pelvic pain mean?

Lately I've been feeling pelvic pains that are mostly on my right side and the odd time are on the left. I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Am I experiencing delayed ovulation??

I have been charting and using opks and nothing showing up on either so far. I am on cycle day 27. Is ovulatio ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What is considered an elevated temp?

Does it have to be above the coverline and can the temps flucuate ? Mine are high 97's to low 98's post- ovula ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago