Posts by lumbeegrl08

Questions  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

IS THIS A SYPTOM

I have been having frequent bowel movements. I am 8 dpo it is to early to test and I was just wondering has th ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Am I pregnant?

I did the bd on 8-19 which was my ovulating day and since then I have had light pink blood And brownish blood ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

AF late and BFN am I still prg?

I took 4 test and 3 of tem looked liked they had faint lines but i not sure and i took a digital test 2 days a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What can increas breast milk while pg?

I was just wondering what can I take while pg to increase breast milk supply. I breast feed with my last child ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I think I am having early symptons

I am 9 dpo and my nipples a starting to be sore and tinggle, backache, leg pains, headache and real bad cramps ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I am 7dpo and having back pains, leg pains, tired and having these real bad cramp pains in my adbmon

area. They r so much worse than AF cramps. I took a pt and got a bfn but I think it is to soon an plus i didnt ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Help me cause I have been having vivid dreams and has this happen to some one before.

I am 7dpo and for the last 4 nights I have dream I was pregnant each night. I have been having pregnant syptom ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages