Community post

Question

What can increas breast milk while pg?

I was just wondering what can I take while pg to increase breast milk supply. I breast feed with my last child and didnt produce that much milk and I started taking motherlove pills to increasse milk but didnt help. Has anyone every took pills to increase milk before while pg

User Image

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I dont think taking pills is a good idea your body is suppose to reproduce the milk itself maybe you should ask your dr

119 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

okay thank u

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

There's nothing to do while you're pregnant. Just make sure that you breastfeed as soon after birth as possible and as often as you can during the first two weeks. It's during those first two weeks that you generally establish your milk supply -- of course it will go up or down depending on demand as your baby has growth spurts and his/her needs change. And make sure that you eat and stay really well hydrated -- and rested as much as possible -- after birth. When pregnant, you only need 100-300 extra calories a day. While breastfeeding, you need at least 500-600 extra calories a day! Also, I would immediately ask for a lactation consultant in the hospital to make sure the baby is latching properly and isn't tongue-tied-- either of those will affect your supply. Good luck!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

hey how did you know you was pg?how long did you wait to test?what test did you use?

11 years ago

Thank u ladies for ur support and answer

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo