Community post

Question

I think I am having early symptons

I am 9 dpo and my nipples a starting to be sore and tinggle, backache, leg pains, headache and real bad cramps. Has any one else felt these same pains at 9dpo and AF isint due unitl 7/22. U think if i take a PG tomaorrow at 10dpo i will get a bfp.

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

i am only 8 dpo waited 4 hours to poas and came out with a faint positive, but im going to wait a couple days to confirm so im sure if you are pregnant it should show tomorrow morning if not dont get your hopes up wait a couple more days and test again.

11 years ago

It's still really early to tell. Most women don't get positive results at this point. I've never gotten a BFP before 12dpo (with all 3 pregnancies). I'm 9dpo today and got a negative hpt this morning. If you get another negative tomorrow, don't get discouraged. I'm going to skip a few days and then test again on Friday morning. Your symptoms could indicate both AF and pregnancy, so only time will tell. Anyhow, GL to you and FX for your BFP!

11 years ago

I have the fullness, slight cramps, back ache and breast tingles. One thing that I found strange when I took my kids to the pool the chlorine smell actually gave me a headache and we had to leave. Now this was not my first time at the pool when it had the smell so it was weird. I have been having some bouts of nausea really small ones. I know its early for hpt but I did test and it was neg but I will test again friday. I am 12dpo so we shall see

User Image

11 years ago

I'm 9 dpo. BFN today. I'm thinking of testing again Thursday. That would make me 11 dpo. My symptoms are really only, whitish cm, twinges and pinching (uterine) and fatigue, oh and one day of brownish cm for an hour or so and one red dot in cm on 7 dpo. My left ovary aches sometimes too. This was my first cycle on clomid. I had an extremely painful ovulation on clomid this month. Hopefully I can keep myself from wasting a test in the morning at 10dpo :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo