Posts by tkbarkdull

Success stories  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

BFP! What I used, what I saw, symtoms and how long it took.

Hi, ladies!

I would love to write this little blog for all you amazing women to read. I know what it's like reading other women's BFP stories and trying to compare to see it if was our month!

A little back story on myself - I am 27, married and ready for a baby (once you decide, you want a baby like uh, yesterday?)! I'm 5'7, 165 pounds and my BMI is right at 25%. I am about 15 pounds heavier than I was when we got married but I was super thin, working out like a maniac and surviving off lettuce and chicken! I am happy with my weight now and so was my doctor at my preconceive check up.

I bought the Conceive Easy 2 month trial. I'll just start off by saying, I found out I was pregnant on bottle #2! I used that along with a cheap OPK for month 1. I thought I was having all the signs, but I was mistaken.

On to month 2! This month I was ready! I did a lot of research on what else I could use as a tool to help me conceive. I decided on PreSeed and ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Tests. Let me just say - both were worth the extra money! I truly believe they helped me conceive. I'm not too sure that the Conceive Easy pills, I really don't believe they were apart of the baby making recipe, but obviously it didn't hurt me by taking them!

I listed below my temps and symptoms (or lack there of) below. I really didn't have too many symptoms but the one thing I really noticed was the rise in my BBT.

1DPO - 97.91 with nothing more than very little creamy CM
2DPO - 98.11 with a little cramping (but I had that last month with my BFN!!)
3DPO - 98.14 with a little creamy CM but not much more
4DPO - 98.50 with NO CM at all and a little cramping again
5DPO - 98.21 this is when I started to have some happiness inside since my temps were much higher than the 97.4-.5 I was used to! I had a little sore throat and again really DRY with no CM. Weird little "zits" around my nipples. I get a few every now and then but I had about 5 on each breast
6DPO - 98.32 with a little pain in my left side, sore back (common for me). What was super weird about this day was I had a really runny nose. Out of nowhere!
7DPO - Weird runny nose again and 98.26 temp. Throat was sore again in the AM
8DPO - 98.26 still really dry down there (when I was expecting a waterfall after other stories I had read)
9DPO - BFN! Not sure why I did that to myself! 98.44, dry as a bone, backache, super yellow urine and still rocking that sore throat!
10DPO - 98.27 woke up with huge swollen lips! My nurse friend of course said "you're pregnant!"
11DPO - 98.47 still dry as a bone... same ol' same ol' as the past 11 days. Boobs were a little heavy but AF is due in 3 days. Cried while watching "Say Yes to The Dress" : ( decided to test (DH was at work), kept cleaning for a bit. Checked the FRER and I saw two lines!! I fell to my knees in tears! I wasn't expecting it at all. I was DYING to tell someone so as soon as DH got home I showed him and I hope I always remember that smile on his face!

I was shocked and had barely any symptoms! Don't give up, add some PreSeed and digital OPK's and I wish you all the best!

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

No more pages