Community post

Success story

BFP! What I used, what I saw, symtoms and how long it took.

Hi, ladies!

I would love to write this little blog for all you amazing women to read. I know what it's like reading other women's BFP stories and trying to compare to see it if was our month!

A little back story on myself - I am 27, married and ready for a baby (once you decide, you want a baby like uh, yesterday?)! I'm 5'7, 165 pounds and my BMI is right at 25%. I am about 15 pounds heavier than I was when we got married but I was super thin, working out like a maniac and surviving off lettuce and chicken! I am happy with my weight now and so was my doctor at my preconceive check up.

I bought the Conceive Easy 2 month trial. I'll just start off by saying, I found out I was pregnant on bottle #2! I used that along with a cheap OPK for month 1. I thought I was having all the signs, but I was mistaken.

On to month 2! This month I was ready! I did a lot of research on what else I could use as a tool to help me conceive. I decided on PreSeed and ClearBlue Digital Ovulation Tests. Let me just say - both were worth the extra money! I truly believe they helped me conceive. I'm not too sure that the Conceive Easy pills, I really don't believe they were apart of the baby making recipe, but obviously it didn't hurt me by taking them!

I listed below my temps and symptoms (or lack there of) below. I really didn't have too many symptoms but the one thing I really noticed was the rise in my BBT.

1DPO - 97.91 with nothing more than very little creamy CM
2DPO - 98.11 with a little cramping (but I had that last month with my BFN!!)
3DPO - 98.14 with a little creamy CM but not much more
4DPO - 98.50 with NO CM at all and a little cramping again
5DPO - 98.21 this is when I started to have some happiness inside since my temps were much higher than the 97.4-.5 I was used to! I had a little sore throat and again really DRY with no CM. Weird little "zits" around my nipples. I get a few every now and then but I had about 5 on each breast
6DPO - 98.32 with a little pain in my left side, sore back (common for me). What was super weird about this day was I had a really runny nose. Out of nowhere!
7DPO - Weird runny nose again and 98.26 temp. Throat was sore again in the AM
8DPO - 98.26 still really dry down there (when I was expecting a waterfall after other stories I had read)
9DPO - BFN! Not sure why I did that to myself! 98.44, dry as a bone, backache, super yellow urine and still rocking that sore throat!
10DPO - 98.27 woke up with huge swollen lips! My nurse friend of course said "you're pregnant!"
11DPO - 98.47 still dry as a bone... same ol' same ol' as the past 11 days. Boobs were a little heavy but AF is due in 3 days. Cried while watching "Say Yes to The Dress" : ( decided to test (DH was at work), kept cleaning for a bit. Checked the FRER and I saw two lines!! I fell to my knees in tears! I wasn't expecting it at all. I was DYING to tell someone so as soon as DH got home I showed him and I hope I always remember that smile on his face!

I was shocked and had barely any symptoms! Don't give up, add some PreSeed and digital OPK's and I wish you all the best!

0 Comments • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo