Community post

Discussion

ClearBlue Digital Ovulation - smiley, then no smiley?

Hi, ALL!!

I am in my fertile window this week. I am taking the ClearBlue Digital Ovulation tests. I took one yesterday morning and got a smiley face (YAY!). Then I took it again last night (even though I shouldn't have and the directions say to stop testing after you get a smiley, I have POAS syndrome). And it was just an empty circle : ( and again this morning, another empty circle. What happened?! I have been taking them morning and night (directions state FMU is just fine to use) and when I took the test Monday night, I didn't have a smiley. Super confused as they state that once I get a smiley, I'm likely to ovulate within 24-36 hours so why would I not get another smiley?! Any advice?

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there! I'm sorry I don't really have advice for you because I stop using the opks once I get a positive but I will tell you that my RE recommends using 2mu because fmu can be too concentrated and you could get a false positive. So I use 2mu and had positive opk CD 13.

Good luck!

7 years ago

Thank you! I know, I should have stopped once I get the smiley face! The Clearblue Digital Ovulation kit actually encourages you to use FMU. My guess would be I ovulated on the 26th sometime during the day. We did the BD every day since Saturday and my hubby is now out of town but I think I hit the mark : ) Fingers crossed! Good luck to you as well!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo